What This Website is About:
- Paying off All Your Debt
- Eliminating all things that do not bring you happiness
- Help you gain financial independence – easier than you think
- Provide tools and tips to save you money!
- Resource for everything personal finance!
Where to start when becoming debt free…Start here!
- Debt Snowball – The first step to becoming debt free is figuring out how much debt you have. I use Dave Ramsey’s method called a debt snowball.
- Create a budget – Creating a budget is critical to taking control of your finances. And don’t think a budget is restrictive, because you have control over it. YOU get to DECIDE where your money goes based on your dreams for the future.
- Stay Focused – In order to achieve a goal you must stay focused. While you don’t want to go crazy and obsessed…like me 🙂 You do want to keep your goal at top of mind.
Now the most important part of getting out of debt is to RUN YOUR OWN RACE. It is easy for me to say this now, but when Emily and I were literally crawling out of debt I would continually compare my self to Dave Ramsey callers. I would get super frustrated (Ok, #realtalk their was one time I even cried because I wanted to be debt free so bad). I want you to know you are not alone. You can do this!
Please let me know how I can help you achieve this goal!